I hereby declare that the foregoing statements are true in every respect and are made without any reservation. I also declare that I am working under the INSA-MUI Agreement and I abide by the rules and regulations of the Fund.
1. Health Statement Form
2. Certificate stating you are employed on INSA-MUI Terms of Agreement and the date of your employment with the company preferably with supporting evidence such as photo copy of appointment letter or annual Provident Fund Certificate etc.
3. From the college authorities, a declaration giving (1) full name of the course / degree to be given for which your son/daughter is studying (2) the academic year of which reimbursement is requested (3) the university to which college is affiliated. (Bonafied Certificate)
4. In case of provisional admission, the proof of final admission to be submitted.
5. You are requested to submit the original fees receipt from the institute as the same are essential for audit purpose and reimbursement.
6. Amount shows against each Item No. 1 to 5 in the Claim form must be supported by separate receipts, vouchers, cash memos must be attached along with claim form.
7. Officer's children up to the age of 25 years are entitled for the Education reimbursement benefits, subject to the condition that they are unmarried, unemployed and are solely dependent on Officer.
8. The maximum amount per claim per annum will be Rs. 25,000/- and will paid for one professional course only (4 Years).
9. Claim should be submitted immediately after clearing first year and so on. Any delay in submission of claim would result in claim being time barred and will not be payable.
10. The application for reimbursement will be further processed when the above requirement are met.
11. Reimbursement of education expenses will be made by NEFT / RTGS only. Please ensure to submit correct details of your Bank Account.
12. 12.All correspondence related to Education Claims should be send directly to "The Merchant Navy Officers' Welfare Fund", Udyog Bhavan, 4th Floor, 29 Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400 001.