1. You are requested to book room (s) in Convalescent Home by giving 30 (Thirty) days notice. Room (s) will be allotted on first-come-first serve basis. All payments to be done by Demand Draft or by cheque payable in Mumbai favouring "The Merchant Navy Officers' Welfare Fund".
2. Convalescent Home is meant for officer and his dependent family members only, as such the officer! must accompany the family, Also ID card of each family member must be produce to the caretaker at the time of check in.
3. Officers are requested to use Convalescent Home amenities with full care just as they would use their own residence. Precaution is expected while operating electronical items.
4. Once the room (s) is/are allotted, the complete address and care taker phone / mobile number shall be provided for your convenience.
5. Members are requested to use dining hall for having their meals, etc., and not use living rooms for the purpose.
6. Please be informed that any damage to the Merchant Navy Officers'Welfare Fund's properties/ articles / Crockery / Linen / furniture / flxtures etc., will be recovered from the security deposit. If the damage amount exceeds the security deposit, the balance shall be paid to the Merchant Navy Officers'Welfare Fund by the beneficiary.
7. Please handle linen with care, badly stained or misused/missing linen will be charged to you.
8. In case of cancellations of booking from officer, service charges are not refundable also postponed of booking will not be allowed.
9. No pets are permissible inside the Convalescent Home.
10. The Management reserves the right to change the allotted room to any other room without any notice to officer.
11. No transfer of booking already reserved will be allowed.
12. There is no parking available at Convalescent Homes, parking at your own risk.